- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Both of abstracts and full-texts will be published in the “Book of Abstracts” or “Proceedings Book” with ISBN numbers.
- Selected papers will be published in journals of the conference
- The official language of the conference is English and all of papers and presentations should be in English.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to 2 abstracts (oral or poster) and they will pay just one registration fee for this. All accepted and presented abstracts and their full-text papers will be published in Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings Book in PDF version on our web page.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the determined period of time, the abstracts and the full text will not be included into the conference program.
Organizers of the conference welcome online submissions written in English language that are closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax or post will not be considered.
- Submitted abstracts must fit online format that doesn’t register long abstracts and abstracts that include graphics and tables.
- Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar or data will appear online or in print.
- Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
- Submission of abstracts doesn’t include official registration for the conference. If the abstract is submitted by two authors, both of them must make the official registration.
It will be announced soon
Your poster should cover the KEY POINTS of your work. The ideal poster is designed to attract attrntion provide a brief overview of your work initiate discussion and questions.
- The title of your poster should appear at the top about 25 mm (1”) high.
- The author(s), name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
- Your poster’ size should be 60 x 85 cm.
- Carefully prepare your poster well in advance of the conference. There will be no time or materials available for last minute preparations at the conference.
• Your poster will be checked by the organizing committee during the congress. Participants who do not bring their poster will not be included in the Book of Abstracts or Proceedings Book.